I am about to reach the 90 book mark for 2018. It is kind of crazy since my goal for the entire year is only 100 books. In a way it is refreshing. I can read some of the longer books for the last half of the year. I do not HAVE to read anything since I already almost finished with my goal. Of course I will read. Reading is too relaxing for me to ever stop completely. Even in my reading slump month I read seven books.
I wanted to do a half year update. Yet, since I have already read so many books I have decided that I will break it up. This is part one - or a focus on the first 50 books that I have read this year. It is also a good way to make sure that I am caught up on my reviews.
Which books have you read? Or what book do you want to read?
1. Just a Bit of Banter, Like by Chris Westlake
2. Mad Magic by Nicole Conway
3. Diary Free and Happy by Michelle Diana Lowe
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
5. To Siri With Love by Judith Newman
6. Now The Party Is Finally Over by Chris Westlake
7. Minecraft Comic Book by Block Boy
8. The Trick by Emanuel Bergmann
9. Goodnight Farm Animals by Sharlene Alexander
10. Auraman: The Beginning by B.E. Starlight
If you enjoy this blog please consider donating. All donations go towards operational costs of the blog. Thanks!